Holiday Cottage Features
The Old Church Holiday Cottage is a spacious house with a lovely large kitchen that also incorporates a lounge and a dining area. The main lounge is at the other end of the house and has plenty of seating to allow the whole group to relax in front of the TV together.
The Holiday Cottage has four bedrooms & can accommodate up to ten people when using the double sofa bed which is in the dining room. The sleeping accommodation is flexible, upstairs two of the three rooms can have either single beds or a king size in each. There is a family shower room upstairs as well as an en-suite wet room.
PLEASE NOTE:- due to current coronavirus restrictions it is only possible for eight people to use the house at the same time, from a maximum of three households.
“Such a beautiful and spacious gem of a find!”
Downstairs there is another bedroom with bunk beds (suitable for adults) and also a lovely large dining room with a double sofa bed. A privacy screen is provided so that the bed does not have to be put away to allow the room to be used for dining. There is an additional bathroom downstairs with a bath with shower over, WC and basin.
- Superfast Broadband, Sky TV, iPod docking stations
- Multi Fuel Stove and Central Heating
- New kitchen with built in double oven, ceramic hob, built in microwave
- Fridge in kitchen & large fridge freezer in utility room
- Kettle, toaster, coffee machine, food processor. mixer, slow cooker
- Dishwasher, washer/dryer, clothes rack
- Travel cot, high chair & two stair gates
- Hair dryer, linen & towels are provided
The garden is very pretty and is fully enclosed. There is a selection of garden furniture and also a “Midgebuster” so the garden can be enjoyed at all times.
View the Cottage Gallery for more pictures.