All new bookings placed from for holidays starting from 1st August 2020 onwards are protected by Master Cancel insurance.
Master Cancel offers you the confidence to book knowing that if you have to cancel – for any reason – between 60 – 2 days before your holiday you will receive a full refund of your accommodation costs.
- You can cancel, without giving a reason, between 60 – 2 days prior to arrival for a FULL REFUND of your accommodation costs.
- No forms to fill in, no doctor’s notes or any evidence required – cancel for any reason.
- Simply notify us by email that you wish to cancel and you will be reimbursed within 7 days.
The safety of our guests and our housekeepers is of the utmost importance.
Our preference is to provide everything in the house that we think guests might want, but in order to comply with the “Covid 19 Cleaning Checklist” we have had to temporarily move a lot of home comforts out of the house. Examples of this are:-
- games and DVDs
- duplicate crockery and cutlery
- all foodstuffs (even salt and pepper!)
We are also having to ask guests to strip their beds themselves before they leave and place used bedding and towels in colour coded bin bags.
We will be providing disposable face masks and hand sanitisers in each room for guests. We respectfully ask our guests to comply with whatever requests local businesses make to ensure the safety of their staff.
Please be sure to check if places you plan to visit are open, what their hours are etc. The situation is changing very rapidly and we do not want to run the risk of giving wrong information.