Worried about having to cancel?
We are all having to cope with a very strange times. After many weeks at home, most of us are thinking we would love to get away, which is why you are here checking availability! But how do we know when and where we will be able to travel?
We are providing Master Cancel insurance for all our guests so you don’t need to worry. If you have to cancel FOR ANY REASON between 60 and 2 days before the start of your holiday we will be able to give you 100% REFUND.
We are now able to accept online bookings and payments using an online secure system managed by “Supercontrol”.
Use the booking facility below to check for availability and then book online. If you do not wish to use the system contact us with the same details as below and we can complete the booking for you.
We accept short breaks all year round subject to availability, even of just one nights duration in some cases. We will usually be able to offer you a better deal than the price calculated on the Booking System, so please contact us to get our best offer – you will probably be pleasantly surprised!
Check Availability Online
- To check availability and make a booking please select the month and year you are interested in below and check if the dates you want are free.
- Select the date of your arrival by clicking on the calendar.
- Select the number of people in your party and how many nights you would like to stay. This will generate a price for your chosen dates.
- If you want to go ahead and make a booking please click on “BOOK NOW”.
- Most credit and debit cards are accepted as form of payment but you can also pay by cheque or Bank Transfer or through using PayPal. You don’t need a PayPal account to use it.
Things to note
- Please note when you go onto this system you will be redirected to the Supercontrol booking system from which you can make a booking and payment on a secure server.
- You will be asked to provide contact details, number of guests and pets etc.
- You will also be able to choose how you want to make payment. Payment options are debit or credit cards, bank transfer or cheque.
- All bookings should be considered as “provisional” until we have confirmed our acceptance to you.
- No payment will be taken until we have confirmed your booking is accepted when using credit or debit card..
- A deposit of 30% of the price is required to confirm the booking.
- The balance is payable six weeks before the start date of the holiday. If the booking is made within 42 days of the start date, the full amount is payable.
If there are any questions Carole Cameron can be contacted by phone (on 07799 512679) or email email@example.com